This Item Contains:
- Adobe Creative Cloud Student and Teacher Edition (One Year Subscription - Annual Price)
- Shaw Academy - Digital Photography 101 Online Course
Creative Cloud Student and Teacher Edition (12 Month PrePaid)
Produce breakthrough designs without breaking the bank.
Please Note: Once your order has been processed, this product is nonreturnable. No eligibility is required to be given to JourneyEd.com for this item, as Adobe does eligibility verification upon installation.
The 2015 Release of Adobe Creative Cloud Is Here
Of course we never hold back on bringing you the latest cool features. This Creative Cloud release includes new Adobe magic and incredible performance boosts to your favorite desktop apps. The companion mobile apps bring that Adobe magic to your devices, and now there are even more ways for you to use the powerful, connected mobile-to-desktop workflows to create your best work. Due to popular demand, we’re adding two new iOS mobile apps to Creative Cloud, and Android support for four of our most popular mobile apps.
And to further accelerate your creative process, today we’re introducing Adobe Stock—our brand new service with deep connections to Creative Cloud and integration into your favorite desktop apps. Search, manage and purchase from 40 million curated Adobe Stock images directly within the new CC desktop apps.
At the heart of Creative Cloud is Adobe CreativeSync—an exclusive technology that ensures that your files, photos, fonts, vector graphics, brushes, colors, settings, metadata and stock images from Adobe Stock instantly appear in your workflow right where you need them. CreativeSync lets you start your creative work on any device and seamlessly pick it up on another. From initial idea to finished work, CreativeSync is the engine that lets you create wherever you are.
More Adobe magic and huge performance improvements in fifteen desktop apps:
- In Adobe Photoshop CC, Artboards lets you make multiple layouts of different sizes in a single document, and the new Device Preview shows how designs and interactivity will look and adapt on mobile. The Healing Brush, Spot Healing Brush, and Patch tools have been turbocharged with Mercury Graphics Engine enhancements, so you get results up to 120 times faster than you would if you were using CS6. And be sure to check out the new Photoshop Design Space (Preview Technology), a streamlined experience optimized for designing websites and mobile apps.
- Adobe Illustrator CC is the fastest version yet—ten times faster and ten times more precise than CS6. Thanks to a new Mercury Performance System boost, you can pan, zoom and scroll faster and more smoothly, and zoom into your artwork to create and edit with incredible precision. And should your system crash before you’ve had a chance to save, just relaunch the app and your work will be restored.
- Adobe InDesign CC gets its own Mercury performance surge with twice as fast zooming, scrolling, and paging through complex documents. InDesign CC now also lets you publish and distribute documents with a single click.
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC includes Dehaze, a stunning new feature (also available in Photoshop CC) that lets you eliminate fog and haze from images—even underwater shots. Or you can add haze for artistic effect.
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC continues to lead the video industry and this is our best release yet. The intuitive and powerful Lumetri Color panel helps you make instant color corrections, and Morph Cut magically smooths and polishes jump cuts and dialogue pauses to deliver a polished interview. With brand new Creative Cloud Libraries integration, Premiere Pro CC takes full advantage of CreativeSync technology so assets like color “Looks” and graphics flow seamlessly between Adobe mobile apps and Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, Photoshop CC and more.
- Adobe After Effects CC dramatically improves your productivity with new support for Creative Cloud Libraries so all of your assets are at your fingertips. Uninterrupted Preview allows you to adjust a composition’s properties and even resize panels without interrupting playback. Make sure you also check out the groundbreaking new Character Animator, which tracks your movements via webcam and transposes them onto a 2D character.
- Adobe Dreamweaver CC reduces the effort to create mobile websites with support for responsive design to create production‐ready websites that dynamically adapt to various screen sizes, and includes the ability to preview and test websites on multiple devices in real time.
- Adobe Muse CC has instant access to the fonts in Typekit, making it easier to get your web designs done faster. Adobe Muse can also integrate blogs, shopping carts, and more using new widgets downloaded from the Library panel.
Adobe Creative Cloud Membership
Creative Cloud delivers everything you need to create, collaborate, and publish — all in one place. You get all new desktop versions of your favorite tools, immediate access to new products and features as soon as they’re released, and a host of other services and benefits, like easy file sharing and cloud storage.
Conveniently share your work with the creative community through builtin integration with Behance ProSite, and sharpen your skills with a growing library of expert training videos.
With Creative Cloud, your entire creative world gets its own central dashboard, where everything is organized for you. Track comments posted to shared files, keep tabs on your work and your followers on Behance, download the latest product updates, and more.
Shaw Academy - Digital Photography 101 Online Course
Master the tools of a digital photographer
Begin you photographic journey by equipping yourself with essential skills and knowledge needed to be a proficient and creative digital photographer.
Digital photography has evolved at an unpresented rate over the last 10 years and the technology has evolved and developed with it. We will help you master this technology and become a proficient and knowledgeable digital photographer. This course gives you a strong knowledge and understanding of the camera and how to master this technology to create stunning images.
1. Exploring the camera
Your DSLR can unlock many exciting and creative sides of photography. Lesson 1 explores the vast potential of this creative subject.
2. Choosing the right Lens a DSLR
Understanding the variety of lenses available for your DSLR will help maximise the potential of every scene you shoot.
3. The role of light in photography
Light is the essential ingredient in photography and creating photographic images. Lesson 3 discusses the process of capturing and recording light inside a DSLR.
4. AV and TV modes on a DSLR
DSLR cameras come with a range of semi-automatic functions that allow you to control shutter speeds and apertures independently. These functions are a great stepping stones towards having full control over your DSLR
5. Creative techniques with a DSLR
This lesson looks at how to get much more creative with your photography by exploring some creative techniques.
6. Advanced creative techniques a DSLR
Lesson 6 builds on the creative techniques from lesson 5 and expands your visual awareness
7. Mastering the light meter on a DSLR
Gain an understanding of how the camera calculates exposure using its inbuilt light meter. This lesson also looks at how to bypass the light meters settings when the camera fails to get a good exposure.
8. Taking full control of a DSLR
Lesson 8 helps you utilize all the major functions of your DSLR and take full control of your DSLR
9. Understanding colour temperature
The temperature of light can have a very strong effect on the appearance and mood of your images. Lesson 9 explores the varieties of ways this can impact the look and feel of your photographs.
10. The building blocks of digital photograph
With digital photography it is important to understand how digital files are created in order for you to make the most informed decisions about quality and image size.
*On demand lessons will be pre-recorded and will be made available at a later date.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I participate in the live webinars and access the recordings?
You can participate using your own computer via the internet, both Windows and Mac devices will surfice.
You can access recordings via your student log in area found in menu tab.
Live lessons are not essential in order to pass diploma courses. You can view the recordings in your own time.
What is the duration of one webinar?
It lasts approximately 1 hour, not including questions and answers at the end of the live sessions.
What if I miss the lecture? Will I be able to catch up?
That's no problem. We also record each lecture as we broadcast them. We make these videos available to you within 24 hours of each lecture concluding and you will have unlimited access to the videos for up to 12 days after the entire course has been completed.
Are there any assignments?
We provide you with weekly quizzes in order to self-assess your progress. These are completely voluntary and a fantastic revision tool. Only live courses have weekly quizzes.
Upon course completion a final assignment will be made available. There is a €5 administration charge for non-members to complete the final assignment and receive the certificate. All certificates are free for members.