TurboCAD Mac Pro v9
Please Note: Once the order has been processed, this product is nonreturnable.
Professional 2D/3D Drafting, Modeling, and Rendering!
TurboCAD Mac Pro v9 delivers unparalleled value and productivity in a professional 2D/3D CAD package. Fully integrated 2D drafting tools, 3D surface and ACIS® solid modeling tools, assembly tools, advanced architectural tools, and powerful LightWorks® photorealistic rendering are accompanied by thousands of symbols, materials, decals, and more.
Professional Control and Flexibility - Customizable toolbars, set-up wizard, and context sensitive help enhance usability, while the block manager and the ability to quickly organize layers and layer sets optimize drawing management. Plus complete printing and publishing tools as well as extensive file support including new AutoCAD® .DWG meet the needs of professional architects, engineers, illustrators, designers, and more.
Advanced 2D/3D Architectural Design - TurboCAD® Mac Pro includes 1,000 pre-designed floor plans plus advanced tools for professional architectural design. Self-healing walls auto-dimension as they are drawn, auto trim wall vertices, and allow for assignment of hatch patterns and color. Roof and slab tools work to quickly attach to existing walls, and when parametric doors and windows are added, the built-in intelligence automatically creates the needed openings.
Powerful Lighting & Rendering Options - When it’s time to present your ideas, TurboCAD Mac Pro delivers stunning photorealistic renderings. Apply materials and decals. Set lighting, shadowing, reflectance, roughness and environmental effects. Then render with the powerful LightWorks Photorealistic Rendering Engine. Sketch rendering options are also available for a hand-drawn look, appropriate in the early stages of conceptual design.
New 3D Printing Tools - new suite of tools to check and prepare a part for 3D Printing. These include a 3D Print Check, Surface Normals Check, Overhang Analysis, Wall Thickness, Preview Slices, Auto Position, Support Structure, Show Printer Volume, and Printer Definitions.
Flexible CAD & Graphic Design Formats - Easily import existing designs from popular CAD and graphic design file formats, including new AutoCAD® DWG. Just as easily, export your precision designs and technical drawings from TurboCAD to other CAD formats, or choose a popular desktop publishing formats such as EPS TIFF, CGM and more, to create brochures or other marketing materials.
Improved Space Mouse Support - Updated support for a SpaceMouse using the latest drivers.
Improved Keyboard Shortcuts - You can now use shortcuts keys within the Concept Explorer, to set the gripper location, and for toggling mesh controls.
- Latest key features - 64-Bit Compatible; Context Sensitive Help System; Gripper™ Tool to dynamically move, rotate, & scale objects, Viewport Layouts; 3D Connexion Space Mouse support; Drawing Wizard; Custom Toolbar Creation; Layers and Layer Sets; over 38,000 2D/3D symbols; 1.5 Hours of Video Tutorials along with step by step guides and sample models.
- 3D Printing Tools - Suite of tools to check and prepare a part for 3D Printing.
- Complete Set of 2D Drafting Tools - 2D design options including line, arc, curve, circle, ellipse, and spline tools.
- 2D/3D Architectural Design Tools - Professional architectural design with selfhealing, auto-dimension walls, parametric doors and windows, and more.
- Surface & ACIS® Solid Modeling Tools - Model complex 3D objects, primitives, complex and advanced surface tools.
- Photorealistic & Sketch Rendering - Add materials, lighting, and environment effects to create photorealistic renderings.
- Printing, Publishing & PDF - Save designs as single or multi-page PDFs.
- Superior File Compatibility - Formats include AutoCAD® DWG, 3DS, Adobe® EPS, Illustrator®, Photoshop®, DXF, IGES, PICT, PNG, ACIS SAT, STL, TIFF, Trimble SketchUp® and more