Please Note: Once the order has been processed, this product is nonreturnable.
A horizontal tablet trolley designed to safely and efficiently store up to 32 tablets.
Our horizontal TabCabby tablet trolleys are designed with…
- Horizontal compartments with soft rubber grips to safely house 32 tablets
- Suitable for all kinds of tablets including iPad, Android tablets and Kindle Fire.
- Sliding trays hold two tablets per tray while adding protection during movement
- Power7 Timer — energy management system fitted as standard — allowing for Economy 7 charging, daytime charging and seven different charging schedules to be programmed at once
- For added safety, adaptors and power supply are stored in separate compartments — only accessible via a concealed door release
- Cable storage keeps cables compact, neat and tidy
- Heavy duty wheels with locking facility for easy mobility and stability
- Suitable for storage of tablets in protective cases (incl. Griffin Survivor, Otterbox and other cases)
- Air ventilation system to keep tablets cool while the unit is locked and they are charging.
- Maximum tablet dimension is 20cm x 30cm x 3cm.
- Tablet trolley delivered fully assembled
- Universal design stores and charges 32 tablets horizontally with or without protective cases. Accommodates all tablets including iPad, Android tablets, Kindle Fire and more. Cases include Otterbox, Griffin Survivor and other similar sized cases.
- Smooth rounded corners with shock absorbing bumpers to protect tablets inside and the school walls during movement from classroom to classroom.
- Lock with keys located on the top preventing damage during movement through school building.
- Separate compartment with rear facing door for access to the individual AC adaptors.
- Innovative and tactile ergonomic handles in a variety of colors located on the top making it easy to move.
- Sleek design that is children and classroom friendly without protruding parts (handles, locks etc).
- 4 heavy duty wheels with locking facility.
- L shaped doors for complete access to the unit.
- Heavy duty steel frame with strong MFC cladding.
- Colorful sliding trays for easy access when removing and replacing tablets from the unit.
- Simple cable storage system keep cables compact, neat and tidy.
- Separate compartment for AC adaptors and power supply - only accessible via a concealed door releases.
- All cables, power strips and the power management system are kept in a completely separate compartment for added safety and to prevent children from accessing and removing AC adaptors and cables.
- Colorful sliding trays have moulded cable clips to keep low voltage cables in place, preventing cables from being damaged or falling down the back of the unit.
- Cables cannot be removed from the front of the unit to prevent cables from going missing.
- Each tablet is positioned on the sliding tray to ensure the tablets power socket is easy to access from the front of the unit (depending on the model of tablet loaded inside).
- AC adaptors and power supply are stored in individual separate compartments to keep cables neat and tidy in the back of the cart.
- Power7 power management system with programmable timer options that provides Energy Saving management.
- A charging program for every day of the week allows the school to charge according to their classroom schedule. Digital timer is supplied as standard with all carts.
- All tablets are charged simultaneously with sequential switching facility to prevent circuit breakers from overloading.
- Specifically designed and tested air venting system to keep tablets cool while the unit is locked and the tablets are charging.
Safety and Security:
- Concealed door release to separate electrical compartment for child safety.
- A robust dual locking system with locks located on top of the cart to avoid damages to the lock and key during movement within the school, especially through doorways. Additional keys are available.
- Unit size: 28” X 24” X 44”.
- Max storage area per tablet: 11.6" x 7.8" x 1.2".
- 2 years.
- Supplied fully assembled.