InTouch16 Tablet/Chromebook/Laptop Cabinet
Please Note: Once the order has been processed, this product is nonreturnable.
Use the InTouch16 Cabinet to store and charge up to 16 computer devices (tablets, Chromebooks and laptops). Padded shelves and flexible dividers protect the computer devices. Overhead wire management in a pullout drawer aids wiring integration, and allows the charging plugs to hang in front of each computing device.
The InTouch16 Cabinets small footprint covers less counter space and can be stacked for additional computer device storage with no additional loss of counter space.
The InTouch16 Cabinet is made with powder-coated steel for security and a durable and long-lasting finish. A dual-bolt lock on the door increases security of the computing device.
Features and Benefits
- Manages up to 16 devices (up to 1 7/32” thick)
- Removable dividers provide the ability to store thicker devices (8 full-size laptops up to 2 9/16” thick)
- Power drawer provides easy-access to electrical power while keeping line voltage, wiring, and cords away from students
- Superior overhead cord management system keeps charge cords organized at each storage slot (tablet power cords should be 3’ or longer)
- Numbered storage bays keep tablets organized
- Ample clearance is provided for easy removal and insertion of tablets
- Durable plastic dividers and padded shelf protect tablets from damage
- Side grommets placed for effective cord management
- Unit can be mounted to a worksurface for additional security
- Ventilated door and side panels help dissipate heat
- Durable powder coated steel chassis provides a long lasting finish
- Double-bolt, keyed locking door provides security and easy-access
- Symmetrical door can be installed to be hinged from the left or right-side
- Electrical system consists of UL-listed components
- Two 10-outlet 120V power strips with 3600 joule surge suppressor
- Power units with generous outlet spacing accommodate a variety of large power plugs
- Warranted to be free of all defects in materials and workmanship with a 10-year warranty. Electrical system 1-year
- Metal components consist of 16-gauge steel
- Vented side panels and door are made of 16-gauge steel
- All metal components are finished with a scratch-resistant powder coat epoxy
- Each InTouch16 Cabinet is factory-assembled