The Exciting Way for Kids to Learn to Type!
Kids learn to type on an exciting adventure with Mickey Mouse and Friends, or on Typer Island with Toby and his feathered side-kick Lafitte. Step-by-step lessons, challenges, tests, and games motivate kids to keep typing to uncover clues and reach the Castle or the Palace where more rewards await them!
Kids learn to type by choosing one of 11 age-appropriate Typing Plans for specific age groups, beginning with the Home Row Plan for young children. Kids can improve their typing skills quickly and see immediate results. There are a variety of ways to practice typing, with games, lessons, drills, advanced skill-building lessons and challenges, plus engaging Practice Stories once kids have learned all the keys on the keyboard. Typing games are automatically played with just the keys the student has learned so far, an exclusive feature.
Proven Educational Design
- Multiple typing Plans for all ages and skill levels
- Visual guide hands
- Hundreds of lessons & challenges
- Reports on progress, speed and accuracy
Entertaining Adventures & Games
- Fun and exciting typing games
- Play games with just learned keys
- Practice typing with passages from favorite stories or magazine articles