EndNote X9 (Single user, up to 3 PCs)
As a researcher, you are constantly juggling different roles, dealing with competing demands on your time, and coordinating not only your own activities in publishing research but also those of your collaborators–around the department and around the world.
EndNote X9 is the reference management software that not only frees you from the tedious work of manually collecting and curating your research materials and formatting bibliographies, but also gives you greater ease and control in coordinating with your colleagues.
How does EndNote help you research smarter?
- Search hundreds of online resources for references and PDFs
- Find full text for references in one click
- Read, review, annotate and search PDFs
- Create rules to automatically organize references as you work
- Keep your data accurate with automatic reference and link updating
- Share a library or just a portion with new group collaboration options
- Provide write or read only access to your library
- Build your bibliography using the latest reference types
- Ensure bibliographic accuracy with refreshed journal and referencing styles
- Track your teammates’ changes and view their activity on your shared library
- Access research from your desktop, online, or your iPad